interface rehab, inc. respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personally identifiable information regarding our employees or customers to any third party, except those specifically involved in the processing of employment applications. We may use and share aggregated information when it enables us to improve and enrich our services. Any personally identifiable information you give us is held with the utmost care and security and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
We don’t sell or rent your data to any third parties for any purpose except those highlighted in this policy. You are the only owner of your data and can request modification or deletion at any time, as provided for by the CCPA.
interface rehab, inc. logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are used to track a user’s session to prevent fraudulent clicks to the advertisers listed on our website. It only helps us determine how often the areas of our site are visited and how many times by the same identifiable user. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
Information that is passed between your browser and our site is encrypted with a secure system. This creates a protected connection between you and our site to ensure confidentiality. All personally identifiable information collected in order to provide you with the services on our site is securely stored in our system.
Notification of Changes
Links to Other Sites
If you have any questions about our site, services, and company policies or procedures, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
interface rehab, inc. is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and use of your information. Please read below and learn how we collect, protect, share, and use your information as part of our technology platforms, and all our services.
Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information: We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address and zip code, (collectively, “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, and other information which could not be used to identify you (including your license number which is used for the limited purpose of evaluating your job application). (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “NPII”).
- Information: PII and NPII are known together as “Information”.
We collect the following types of personal information, as categorized by the CCPA:
|CCPA Category of Personal Information||Examples|
|Identifiers||Examples include but are not limited to: a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, social security number, driver’s license number, or other similar identifiers.|
|Categories of Personal Information Identified in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80)
|Examples include but are not limited to: a name, signature, social security number, address, telephone number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment information including history, financial information including bank account number, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law
|Examples include but are not limited to: age, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender, veteran or military status.|
|Commercial information||Examples include but are not limited to: records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|Biometric information||Examples include but are not limited to: voice recordings of telephone calls with interface rehab, inc.; photographic images; sleep, health, or exercise information, to the extent considered “biometric information” as defined by CCPA.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information
|Examples include but are not limited to: browsing history, search history, information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.|
|Geolocation data||Examples include but are not limited to: physical location and/or movements.|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information||Examples include but are not limited to: photographs, or recordings of telephone calls.|
|Professional or employment-related information
|Examples include but are not limited to: employer name, positions held, physical demands of positions held, and salary information.|
|Non-public education information (as defined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99))||Examples include but are not limited to: education records and transcripts.|
|Inferences drawn from other personal information
|Examples include but are not limited to: information used to create a profile about an applicant based on information collected above, reflecting the applicant’s characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.|
- How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you: Information is collected from you when you enter information in connection with an inquiry into our services or a job application. This Information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, or via other means through which you interact with our services.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use Information to:
- Deliver the services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
- Who Do We Share Your Information With?
- Affiliate Companies: We may share your Information with other entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with interface rehab, inc.
- Other Situations: We may also disclose your Information at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; to respond to any complaint; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving interface rehab, inc. or any affiliate of interface rehab, inc, such as a sale of interface rehab, inc or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal licensing or other legal requirements.
- We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties in our discretion.
- Trusted customers– We reserve the right to share your data with our trusted 3rd party customers. These partners may contact you via email or through other channels for services that might be of mutual interest.
If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from interface rehab, inc. you may opt out by following the instructions included in any communication received from us. In addition, you may email email@example.com to unsubscribe. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about our business dealings with you.
- Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your Information, if any, will depend on which site or services you have used. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific question or request concerning your Information. We are unable to delete all information because some or all of it must be retained by us to demonstrate our compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- How We Protect Your Information
We take what we believe to be industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your Information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your Information.
No system can be completely secure. Accordingly, although we take steps to secure your Information, we cannot guarantee that your Information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
- Visiting our Websites from Outside the United States
The site is governed by the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of residents of the United States only. We make no representation that the site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
- Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her PII without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected PII from a child under the age of 13, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records.
- Your Consent.
By providing your contact information to us through the Site, you are registering to receive communications from us directly, on our website or through a third party. We will periodically send you e-mails with offers and promotions. You may opt out of commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions in the e-mail or contacting us at the e-mail address below.
Further, by providing your contact information through the Site, you are authorizing us to share your Information with our customers and third-party vendors as described herein. If you do not want further communication from our third-party vendors please notify them directly.
Whether you are contacted by us or a third party on our behalf , you agree to be contacted through the use of emails or, subject to your express opt-in at time of providing your PII, on your landline or mobile phone by live operators, automated telephone dialing systems, pre-recorded messages, and/or text messages regardless of whether you have placed your name or telephone number on a Do Not Call list. You may stop receiving calls and text messages by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that a stop request will only apply to the specific entity to whom such request is directed.
- How to Contact Us
interface rehab, inc.
774 S. Placentia Ave. Suite 200
Placentia, CA 92870-6832