Position: DOR/Physical Therapist
Requisition Number: 1886
Position Type: Full Time
City: Highland Park
LICENSED DIRECTOR OF REHAB OF PHYSICAL/OCCUPATIONAL/SPEECH THERAPIST POSTING DESCRIPTION
Disclaimer: This is a condensed version of the official job description for posting purpose.
The goal for interface rehab, inc. is to be the preferred rehabilitation provider in California. We are a patient driven, innovative, long-term contract and full-service rehabilitation company that was established in 1995. The catalyst for our forward progression is the education and training of our team and to be dedicated to the provision of providing quality treatment and services that maximize the well-being of the patients.
Because our success depends upon the dedication of our employees, we are highly selective in choosing new members of our team. We are looking for our next Director of Rehabilitation to direct and coordinate the policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of rehabilitation therapy programs to patients. Our directors have a wide degree of creativity and latitude as expected.
Knowledge, skills and Experience:
To perform the Director of Rehabilitation job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily. These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and ability required of the company Director of Rehabilitation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of four years working experience in respective field.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to gather, analyze information timely and skillfully.
Our Platinum Benefits Plan:
WE INVEST IN YOU! WE OFFER COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS & INCENTIVE PROGRAMS GIVING YOU A CHOICE AND FLEXIBILITY!
- Unlimited “Hands-On” Continue Education
- Unparalleled Clinical Mentorship
- Comprehensive Orientation Process
- Progressive Paid Time Off / Holiday Pay
- 401(K) Retirement Program
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Pet Insurance
- Weekend Availability Incentive Program | Overtime Opportunities
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for PT, OT, SLP Education
- Flexible Spending Plan for Healthcare and Dependent
- Mileage and Reimbursement
- Paid Relocation Expense Reimbursement
- Annual Progressive Service Awards
- Annual Performance Reviews
24/7 Employee Assistance Program & Service Center Support Always Available
Minimum Job Requirement:
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist, Speech-Language Pathologist, or Occupational Therapist in the State of California or eligible.
- Must have a valid CPR certification
- Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician.
- Must have a negative TB skin test within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
"Platinum Benefit Plans That You Deserve!"
UNLIMITED “HANDS-ON” CONTINUING EDUCATION CEU Reimbursement (in accordance with company policy)
PROGRESSIVE PAID TIME OFF (PTO) = in accordance
with company policy, 120 hrs. of PTO within your 1st yr. of service. In addition,
you will accrue 8 hrs. of PTO for every year of service up to a maximum
accrual of 240 hrs. of PTO, 6 paid Holidays, and 3 day Bereavement pay
401(K) RETIREMENT PROGRAM = company matches
25% up to the first 4% contribution every payroll
PROGRESSIVE HEALTH CARE & DENTAL
Your choice of HMO or PPO Plan/United Healthcare or Kaiser
WORKING ADVANTAGE = save up to 60% discount
on tickets, travel, and shopping
T-Mobile WIRELESS DISCOUNT = save up to 20% discount on service plans
VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE = in addition to the
$15,000 company paid Life Insurance
WEEKLY SCHEDULE STATE OF THE ART COMPUTERIZED SOFTWARE
MENTORSHIP/SUPPORT ADVANCEMENT STAFFING
PART TIME/FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES HUMAN RESOURCES, PAYROLL & RECRUITING
For more information, please contact: